1. Advanced epi module process development and baseline sustaining
2. Epi process stability/manufacturability improvement for yield and reliability qualification
3. Epi process/tool transfer to volume manufacturing
1. Having passion on understanding process fundamentals, endurance for challenging path-finding tasks and innovative mind for finding best solutions.
2. Proven record of epi process development is a plus.
3. Hands-on experience of material characterizations and in-line metrology is a plus.
4. MS or Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry, Physics, or a related engineering discipline.
5. Excellent written and spoken communication skills is required.
Primary Location: Taiwan-Hsinchu
Job Posting Date: Apr 15, 2020
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.