The responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
1. Design, develop, test, deploy code to deliver critical system software milestones for next generation product .This may include:
a. Development of new modules to support the new architecture.
b. Improvement of existing code to support better performance/TAT with profiling driven methodology.
c. Design and delivery of new features as they are requested by our critical customers.
2. Help address the current product backlog of support requests, especially local customers
- Strong programming skill of C/C++ on Linux/Unix platform is must.
- MS with 5+ years experience or Doctor with 3+ years experience in Computer Science or relating area.
- Multiple thread programming experience is required.
- EDA software development experience or IC design/verification knowledge is a plus, especially on emulation/simulation.
- Strong desires to explore new technologies and bring innovations to the system
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills.
Knowledge of embedded programming is a plus.
Knowledge of Python and data analysis packages is a plus.
Database experience such as MySQL is a plus.
- Excellent English communication skill, both oral and written.
- A team player.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.