- Design and develop advanced rules and routing features in Innovus, to address future and immediate customer requirements.
- Collaborate with foundry team to develop advanced nodes and enable the nodes in Innovus flow.
- Collaborate with R&D for the technical specification of new enhancements with R&D and production validation team to deliver high quality software release
- Provide technical support and trainings for Cadence AP business
- Communicate with global cross-function team to create technical solutions and involve in customer engagement
- CS/EE Master with 2+ years or PhD.
- Be familiar with IC back-end design flow, routing or DRC fixing experience in design tape-out is a plus.
- Strong analysis/debug capability for technical issues.
- Good team spirit and be able to work under pressure.
- Good communication skill in English
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.