- Provide services as an office receptionist.
- Provide assistance to Directors through secretarial duties and administrative activities.
- Arrange business trip / meeting / logistic related matters for Design Center employees.
- Manage contracts with external vendors for office equipment, telephone/ fax services, insurances, office and space leasing…etc.
- Oversee office operation including facilities management and communication with maintenance workers about repairs and general housekeeping.
- Accountable for annual internal audit, company events upon assignment
(HR Admin related)
- Provide services throughout employee’s lifecycle relating to HR policies, process and programs.
- Including but not limited to: talent acquisition, employee relations, onboarding/off-boarding administration, Social Insurance, HRIS transaction, employee file management..etc.
- Manage outsource vendors for HR functions (talent acquisition, HR consultant, VISA..etc.)
- Monitor HR practices to ensure consistency and compliance with policies and local legislations.
- Monthly closing
- Monthly report and quarterly package preparation
- Cash flow report preparation
- Support SAP implementation
- Annual budget planning and control
- Various reports requirements
- 5+ years’ experience in secretary/administration work or 2+ years’ experience in accounting work
- PC skills (Excel, PPT, Word).
- Fluent in Japanese. Good in English (business level). Understanding in Chinese is a plus.
- Experienced in multinational company is preferred
- Knowledge of Japanese Labour Law and Insurance regulations is a plus.
Primary Location: Japan
Job: Human Resources
Job Posting Date: Mar 5, 2020
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.tsmc.com.