The 2013 Design Automation Conference celebrates its 50th anniversary Sunday, June 2 through Thursday, June 6 at the Austin Convention Center. DAC is the world’s leading technical conference and trade show on electronic design and design automation. DAC is where the IC Design and EDA ecosystem learns, networks, and does business. At DAC, visit ARM to learn about our industry-leading technology and see how our technology fits together to accelerate time to market with less risk. In addition, it’s a chance to show how ARM and our Connected Community® Partners are working together to enable the world’s leading consumer electronics companies to bring innovative, energy-efficient and high-performance devices to market.
ARM Booth, #931
Visit ARM as we showcase ARM technology-based solutions enabling smarter systems through integrated and optimized IP. Technology and program highlights include:Cortex®-A15 processor • big.LITTLE™ processing • POP™ IP • Physical IP • DesignStart™ • GPU Compute with Mali™ GPUs • Fast Models with DS-5™ toolchain • ARM University Program • ARM Accredited Engineer Program • ARM-Powered® Device Playground
Presentations and special activities in the ARM Booth:
- We’ve got more than 25 presentations in the ARM Theater, learn about our newest product offerings and find out more about our partners’ solutions.
- Want to win a GoPro Hero3? Visit a demo in the ARM booth and be entered into a drawing for your chance to win. Drawings held Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 5:50 pm*.
- Let us buy you a cup of coffee! At DAC, register for ARM DesignStart, an online portal featuring ARM IP for download, and receive a $10 Starbucks gift card.
* Must have your badge scanned and be present to win
ARM Connected Community (CC) Partner Pavilion, Booth #921
The ARM Connected Communityis a global network of more than 1,000 companies aligned to provide a complete solution, from design to manufacture and end use, for products based on the ARM architecture. Join these partners as they highlight their latest innovations:Adapt IP • Apache • Arteris • ASTC/VLAB Works • Cadence Design Systems • CadSoft • Carbon Design Systems • Lauterbach • Memoir Systems • Mentor Graphics • Mentor Embedded • Samplify • Sonics • Space Codesign Systems • Synopsys • Tanner EDA • Zocalo Tech
Presentationsand special activities in the ARM CC Pavilion
- Don’t miss your chance to win a GoPro Hero3! Visit a demo at one of the participating partner pods in the ARM Connected Community Pavilion and receive a ticket to enter into a drawing for your chance to win. Drawings held Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 5:45 pm.
- View ARM and partner presentations in the CC Pavilion Theater and be entered into drawings held daily during DAC for your chance to win exciting ARM-Powered devices. Daily drawings to be held at 5:45 pm:
- Nike Fuel Band (Monday)
- Google Nexus7 (Tuesday)
- Kindle Fire (Wednesday)
- Stop by for refreshments:
- Afternoon snack: Monday, June 3 at 3:15 pm
- Cocktail reception: Tuesday, June 4 at 5:15 pm
- Breakfast: Wednesday, June 5 at 9:30 am
ARM Conference Speakers
Hear from ARM executives and technology experts as they discuss industry and technology trends to help you stay ahead of the competition.
Don’t miss these other exciting activities:
DAC 50th anniversary celebration • Denali party by Cadence • Si2 25th Anniversary Lunch • IP Talks! • Other ARM Presentations
Check out our pre-DAC blog:Kickin’ It Up in Austin at DAC’s 50th with ARM and its Partners
lang: en_USShare this post via: