Date: Apr 20, 2020
Location: Canonsburg, PA, US, 15317
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
To support its growth, Ansys is redesigning ANSYS.COM, our flagship corporate website, with the Adobe technology stack. If you’re an experienced web developer with extensive knowledge about Adobe Experience Manager, and a passion for building delightful user experiences, join us!
Ansys is deploying Adobe technologies as part of major investments in Digital Marketing. We want to enhance our internal team with experienced Adobe developers who want to stay ahead of the technology advancements and build a new website with the latest innovations.
You will be responsible for building key parts of the website within a global developer’s team and partnering with a major web Agency.
- Within an Agile Scrum team, collaborate with the web Agency and product owners to design and launch new features
- Implement user-focused developments with Adobe Experience Manager and its companion products, over the full-stack from interactive front-end interfaces to back-end implementations
- Build new features with standard methodologies, including version-control and Agile Quality Assurance
- Contribute to user stories writing and grooming within an Agile Scrum framework; work collaboratively with the dedicated QA team.
- Partner within the development team to review coding, testing, and documentation of components.
- Understand and implement security and data protection best practices in web developments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or engineering
- A minimum of 3 years of experience building websites in the Adobe ecosystem, with an agency or client-side developers’ team
- Experience with web frameworks, Java, J2EE, JSF, REST Web Services, SOAP, JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans, HTML, HMTL5, XML.
- Experience with code versioning tools
- Adobe Experience Manager Certification
- Ability to add to full-stack applications
- Experience with Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.