Date: Apr 20, 2020
Location: Canonsburg, PA, US, 15317
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Solution Architect will play a key role in the redesign of ANSYS.COM, our flagship corporate website. To support its growth, Ansys is redesigning the complete user experience with the Adobe technology stack.
The Solution Architect owns the architecture part of that design in partnership with Marketing. This requires a passion for Digital Marketing, expertise in the Adobe ecosystem, and the experience to guide web development teams, both internal and third parties (Agency).
The Solution Architect works closely with product owners (Marketing) to recommend innovative solutions and to guide through execution. She or he has a strong customer focus with a passion for the quality of the customer experience.
- Enable the transformation ANSYS web channels using Adobe Experience Manager and its companion solutions (DAM, Target, Analytics). ANSYS is redesigning its website and converting it to the Adobe ecosystem in 2020.
- Guide the Adobe configuration (workflow, DevOps), development guidelines and standards in partnership with Adobe and the selected Agency.
- Provide guidance and design solutions across the entire demand generation cycle (Adobe website, Pardot and Salesforce CRM, Analytics platform)
- Provide guidance and architecture expertise to a team of developers onshore and offshore.
- Support the targets for reliability, speed, and quality, including participating in platform design and building DevOps processes
- Communicates the impact of technical challenges to senior IT and Marketing leadership
- Collaborates with other IT functions to design solutions for complex problems and understand end-to-end business processes.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and may lead a development team as part of a larger project
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or engineering
- A minimum of 8 years of IT experience in the following areas:
- Sound experience in the Adobe ecosystem in a Cloud environment (Azure)
- experience developing websites, custom features and enhancements with the last versions of Adobe Experience Manager, including its DAM component
- experience integrating Adobe AEM Websites with CRM and Analytics systems
- Experience in Agile Scrum teamwork and demonstrated ability working in collaborative team environments setting priorities and achieving results
- Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target certifications
- Knowledgeable in the integration and design considerations for Adobe AEM with Salesforce and Pardot.
- Experience with Adobe DAM solutions
- Experience implementing Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics on enterprise B2B websites
- Experience with privacy policies (GDPR, CCP, COPPA)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.