GLOBALFOUNDRIES has a summer 2020 Internship Position available at the Burlington Vermont site for a software engineer to develop and support real time software that manages the Post Fab factory systems.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES manufactures a wide variety of Foundry semiconductor products as well as microprocessors and application specific integrated circuits (ASICS). Post Fab is the organization that is responsible for the testing and disposition of such products. This intern will design, develop and test application solutions on Linux and AIX platforms to automate the regression test processes for a number of critical applications.
Successful candidates will be comfortable working through all stages of the software development life-cycle from requirements, development, test and deployment using Agile disciplines. They will work in a dynamic collaborative environment requiring strong teaming skills with programmers, engineers and managers.
- Design, code, test, integrate, and maintain custom Factory Systems applications supporting PostFab manufacturing processes
- Collaborate with functional team members and other remote teams providing application support
- Perform deep root-cause analysis (level 3+) for any issue arising from systems deployed
- Maintain detailed application documentation and revision control
- Software management disciplines including change control, development, testing, and deployment of critical 24X7 software applications
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.