USA – California – Mountain View/Sunnyvale
Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
We’re looking for Synthesis, Low power Sr. R&D Engineer to join the team.
Does this sound like a good role for you?
In this role: You will be part of the R&D team in developing/designing SPICE/FastSPICE circuit simulation products, focusing on device modeling and related features.
In this R&D position, you will You will be a member of the PrimePower software R&D team working on projects in the field of software driven RTL power. Challenges include the design of efficient data structure and algorithms, solutions to problems imposed by advanced technology nodes, and a commitment to deliver high quality production software which meets and exceeds customer requirements.
You will be expected to have a strong commitment to write efficient and stable software programs, and keep up with advancements in IC design and methodology. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a team developing software tools used by every major hardware company in the world.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Experienced with software development lifecycle, and proficiency with debugging and configuration management tools.
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining C and C++ based applications in a Unix/Linux environment
- Strong experience in synthesis, clock gating, power optimizations and simulation
- Attentive to strict performance and quality requirements.
- Knowledge of VLSI design flow and methodology.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Prior knowledge and experience of CAD tool development is required.
- Ability to produce design documents based on product requirements.
- BS/MS/Phd CS,EE,CE with 8+ years of experience in programming EDA software.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.