Website Andes Technology
1. Collaborate with Sales teams in promoting Andes CPU IPs and be a CPU hardware consultant.
2. Act as a trusted advisor to the customer.
3. Identify potential customers’ needs and provide support.
4. Give CPU hardware training courses to customers.
5. Improve product feature offerings by providing customer feedback to internal cross-functional teams.
6. Write technical tutorials.
7. Generate CPU’s PPA on 7 ~ 130 nm process nodes.
1. Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
2. Experience working with Verilog or SystemVerilog.
3. Ability to travel if necessary.
1. Excellent analytical skills and creative problem-solving.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.104.com.tw.