Date: Mar 24, 2020
Location: San Jose, CA, US, 95134
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The ANSYS Electronics Desktop team develops the software platform and components that drive our industry-leading electrical simulation products. We are seeking a candidate with a passion for innovative software engineering, architecture, and performance. The successful candidate will perform design, development and maintenance of various software components in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary team environment.
- Perform software development activities including design, implementation, maintenance, testing, and documentation.
- Employ best software practices.
- Investigate problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions. Perform bug verification and release testing.
- Understand the requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues.
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field, or a Bachelor’s degree with three years of professional experience.
- Significant software development experience using C++ or related language.
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design.
- A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Experience developing and debugging user interface code on Windows and/or Linux.
- Familiarity with the entire development process, including specification, documentation, quality assurance, and use of software engineering tools.
- Strong technical knowledge in software development methodologies with experience in project planning and implementation. Ability to complete high quality work on schedule.
- Familiarity with electronic simulation and tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of MFC or equivalent GUI technology is highly desirable
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.