Design and Development of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software for checking advanced constraints in the physical design of IC Packages and Printed Circuit boards.
Software design and development of desktop applications (Windows and Linux) in C++.
Develop detailed functional specifications for feature development and ability to analyze, enhance, and debug complex software.
A group of self-driven, highly motivated engineers focused on solving cutting edge problems in the world of Electronics design. The focus of the team has been collaboration, innovation and quality.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- 1-3 years of experience in programming. A background in EDA would be nice, but is by no means a requirement
- Experience in C++ and Object Oriented Design
- A good working knowledge of Algorithms
- Good debugging skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing requirements
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.