Website Mentor Graphics
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Applied Mathematics.
- Excellent programming skills and demonstrable experience in C and C++ on UNIX and/or LINUX platforms.
- Excellent programming skills and experience in either Tcl/Tk or Python.
- Experience/knowledge – sampling theory or signal processing or equivalent.
- Knowledge of numerical modeling.
- Demonstrated ability and strong desire to learn and explore new technologies.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for a junior software engineer to work in the RET team in the Calibre business unit. You will be teaming up with a group of senior software engineers and working on algorithms and software implementation for problems related to optimal sampling of processes and solutions to create optimal patterns to sample these processes and create robust models that capture these processes. All applications of this work relate to the domain of semiconductor manufacturing, but the core principles needed are more general from many diverse engineering fields. Knowledge of signal processing or equivalent, sampling methods (especially in the context of building robust models) and numerical modeling are highly desirable. Some experience in modeling of some relevant physical processes, or experience in Electronic Design Automation (EDA), are also nice to have, but not strictly required.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.