Website Siemens EDA
This position is focused on technical sales regarding to discrete and process manufacturing industry software solutions. Main objective of the position is supporting sales team and sales quota deploying many activities with customers and is part of PreSales Meso Organization in DISW Mesoamerica.
- Overall responsibility – supporting to sales team in customer selling as a trusted advisor
- Additional objectives of the position are providing support to peripherical areas such as Teleprospecting, services, marketing in order to develop business from customers
- Details of very specific job tasks and functions as part of the software sales team:
- Participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of software.
- Engage with potential and existing customers to understand customer needs and high-level requirements.
- Support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering demonstrations of the technical capabilities of the proposed solutions to customers using standard and own generation material.
- Speak with authority on our customer’s business issues, and how DISW can improve their business using standard company messaging.
- Works on projects/assignments of moderate scope.
- Typically works under direct supervision on assignment/projects
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge needed in Manufacturing processes, industrial automation and manufacturing execution, project and quality management.
- System Engineering (Bachelor Degree)
- Technical experience in PLC programming, Cloud, MES, IoT
- Required work experience in CP&R and Automotive industries.
- Required traveling flex time with the position
- English speaking, leadership, teamwork, initiative, high sense of responsibility.
- Position can be based in Monterrey, Queretaro o Mexico City
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.