Website Siemens EDA
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS or MS in Data Sciences, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Applied Mathematics.
- Working knowledge in development of C and C++ on UNIX and/or LINUX platforms.
- Excellent programming skills in at least one mainstream scripting language, preferably Python.
- Experience/knowledge in data analysis.
- Experience/knowledge in machine learning technology.
- Experience with Python, Keras and Tensorflow.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and explore new technologies.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Must have the ability to collaborate closely with other members of the team and develop critical components consistently and in a timely manner.
- Experience with MATLAB/R or equivalent mathematical package is expected.
We are looking for a highly motivated engineer to work in the RET team in the Calibre business unit. In this role you will be responsible for analyzing modeling data (experimental and synthetic/simulated) and coming up with novel ways to organize it, while deriving meaningful operations and extracting maximum information from this data. You will also be expected to develop supporting software that will be properly integrated in the modeling suite of tools that are used specifically in modeling of semiconductor manufacturing. You will be teaming up with a group of senior software engineers contributing to final production-level quality of new components and algorithms and to support existing components. This is a unique role that will challenge you and allow you to grow in interdisciplinary areas of software engineering and data analysis. Knowledge and experience in the area of data science/data analysis is preferred. Some familiarity with physical modeling of any discipline (e.g. from fields in electrical or mechanical engineering) will be very useful for the suitable candidate.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.