Date: Apr 17, 2020
Location: Canonsburg, PA, US, 15317
ANSYS Discovery is one of the most exciting software products in engineering today. Recently launched, it has been called “the most impressive software in decades” by the press and “a game changer” by customers. It promises to deliver true digital exploration for every engineer, profoundly changing product development, and striving to provide users with innovative and effective user assistance along the way. This is a great opportunity to join the global leader in engineering simulation and evangelizing the most exciting product in the portfolio.
The Software Developer is part of a team responsible for research, design and development of Geometry Modeling architecture, algorithms and data structures. The role entails using c# and C++ to enhance the CAD interoperability integration with both our current and next generation simulation products and platforms. Areas of focus will be in the enhancement of data transfer mechanisms between various ANSYS product offerings using third-party toolkits.
• Design, planning and development of Design Business Unit (DBU) software features requiring individual creativity and self-motivation
• Ability to work in a team setting to accomplish goals
• Communication with third-party vendors
• Maintenance and troubleshooting/support of commercial products
• Participation in software best-practices and ANSYS development processes
• Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, computer science or engineering
• Object oriented development (OOD) in C++ and/or c#
• Exceptional analytic and problem-solving skills
• Ability to complete high-quality work on schedule
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience with development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio, Git, TFS
• Experience using CAD applications
• Experience developing plugin / add-in applications using CAD third-party toolkits
• Experience with unit testing methodologies
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.