Date: Apr 17, 2020
Location: Otterfing, DE, 80331 Munich, DE, 80331
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, ANSYS helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Field Marketing Manager will lead the demand generation activities for ANSYS simulation products in the region by developing, and executing effective marketing programs for the sales teams. This position manages local marketing resources and works closely with key program stakeholders globally including product marketing managers, industry marketing managers, technical product managers and support teams. They will lead their team in developing scalable marketing programs based on their understanding of key industry trends, strategic market opportunities and sales priorities.
- Lead the local marketing team to achieve demand generation targets.
- Plans demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline for the sales organization
- Identify new local PR opportunities following Corporate guidelines.
- Foster business relationships with key customers and business / channel partners
- Manage the lead qualification and handover process to sales and develop ways to continually improve key metrics.
- Identifies new tactics to connect with market across all personas including users, managers and executives
- Builds a community of customers, prospects and students through PR, social media, webinars and other digital tactics
- Nurtures existing leads through digital content, events and other persona appropriate marketing methods.
- Creates and manage territory program budget; measures ROI of field marketing tactics through metrics analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years of experience in marketing management leading a team of contributors
- Proven ability to work closely and successfully with a sales organization
- Proven ability to successfully execute a variety of marketing programs, including targeted email, field events, social media, executive engagements, awareness campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation systems to successfully run campaigns
- Rigorous attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- German and English language skills are essential.
- Strong analytics and reporting skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Organized and capable of managing multiple projects at once from planning, execution, measurement and follow up
- Passion for technology and engineering. Knowledge of CAD / CAE / PLM market is a plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.