USA – California – San Francisco, USA – Washington – Seattle
Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Software Security and Quality business is all about building secure software—faster. That starts with our static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis so our customers can build security and quality into the DNA of their code at any stage of the software development lifecycle and across the supply chain. All while minimizing risks and maximizing speed of application development.
Software Engineer, II
The Static Analysis group is looking for motivated, self-directed and exceptional C/C++ developers who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our compiler frontends. The role involves creating compiler front-ends compatible with open-source and commercially available compilers for several programming languages.
These front-ends integrate with our state-of-the-art static analysis infrastructure. The perfect candidate will have strong coding skills, interest or experience in programming languages, compilers, static analysis and strong ability to learn and grow.
While we take our work seriously, we also have a fun atmosphere, snacks in the kitchen, games for break time and a modern open-concept office.
- Strong in C/C++ coding skills (5+ years)
- Experience with Object Oriented programming and design
- Experience with open source technologies and development on Linux and other platforms.
- Motivated, self-directed team player with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with compiler technology
- Experience with development on Windows
- BA, BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.