USA – California – Mountain View/Sunnyvale
Job Description and Requirements
Sr. Graphic Designer
Synopsys is looking for a talented Sr. Graphic Designer to join our team of creatives to help take our brand identity to the next level.
In this role, you’ll be focused on designing and producing work in line with our brand guidelines and personality. Working in conjunction with our design, copywriting, and web team, the Sr. Graphic Designer will be responsible for a broad range of creative design and production activities both here in the US and globally.
- Work closely with a multi-disciplinary visual design team to develop unique branded experiences for worldwide conferences and special events
- Systematically develop smart design systems and production templates to streamline workflow and scale business
- Design and produce external and internal web assets including web ads, icons and infographics, hero banners, and social media ad campaigns
- Create print materials including brochures, datasheets, print ads, and diagrams
- Collaborate with project managers, executives, and vendors to take projects from concept to final product
- Manage digital asset library for the global team
- The ideal candidate is a brilliant, technology savvy, problem solver and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to quickly execute
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, interaction design, visual communications or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years working as a design professional
- A portfolio that represents a range of design styles, diversity of projects, and a clear personal aesthetic
- A well-rounded artist with equally strong design and production skills who thinks creatively to solve complex design problems
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on the big three: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience designing for print, web, mobile, and social media
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion, and illustration
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build good relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage workload and meet critical project deadline while producing high quality work
- Must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.