USA – Florida – Oviedo, USA – Georgia – Atlanta, USA – Massachusetts – Burlington, USA – North Carolina – Durham, USA – Virginia – Dulles
Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Software Security and Quality business is all about building secure software—faster. That starts with our static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis so our customers can build security and quality into the DNA of their code at any stage of the software development lifecycle and across the supply chain. All while minimizing risks and maximizing speed of application development.
Regional Sales Manager
This individual contributor must be highly motivated and a proven sales executive in the area of software tools with demonstrated experience selling to software development and security teams. The Regional Sales Manager will report to the Regional Director and will work closely with his or her Sales Engineer.
A principle goal for this position is the selling of enterprise agreements within several named accounts, and in so doing create a means for achievement of the revenue target. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring SIG’s customers successfully realize the full value of the SIG’s software and services. As such, the position requires extensive relationship building activities along with driving engineering and security cases that ensure the customer is obtaining the maximum value. To achieve this along with further adoption, the Regional Sales Manager must have strong skills and experiences in the selling of complex solutions in large and complicated customer environments
- Drive top-line sales revenue in a named list of accounts, as well as a geographic footprint
- Drive adoption of enterprise agreements in the targeted named accounts to ensure long term relationships and maximum contract value
- Collaborate with global team members to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing among named accounts
- Strong focus on relationship building with executive decision makers
- Guide prospects through a methodical sales process to facilitate decisions
- Ensure customer success
- Represent SIG at local and/or industry events
- Maintain accurate Salesforce information
- Travel as necessary to client locations (approximately 50% of time traveling)
- Minimum 8 years enterprise software sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding software sales revenue targets
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Proven ability to sell multiyear enterprise licensing agreements
- Proven track record selling six-or-seven figure deals
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with executive decision makers
- Excellent critical thinking & analytical skills
- Excellent communications and presentations skills
- Excellent execution skills
- Strong ability to write and create content in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Security software sales experience
- Software engineering tools experience
- Selling strategic consulting services
- Global, named or large enterprise account management experience
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.