USA – Illinois – Chicago, USA – Michigan – Detroit
Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Software Security and Quality business is all about building secure software—faster. That starts with our static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis so our customers can build security and quality into the DNA of their code at any stage of the software development lifecycle and across the supply chain. All while minimizing risks and maximizing speed of application development.
Regional Sales Manager, Staff
Synopsys, the 15th largest software company in the world, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to drive bookings for the Synopsys Software Integrity Group Business Unit (SIG) as a result of our growth.
This individual contributor must be highly motivated and a proven sales executive in the area of software tools and security services with demonstrated experience selling to software development and security teams. The Regional Sales Manager will report to the Regional and will work closely with his or her Sales Engineer and Consulting team.
A principal goal for this position is the selling of enterprise software and consulting agreements within several named accounts, and in so doing create a means for the achievement of the bookings target. This position requires experience and demonstrated success in selling complex solutions within large and complex customer environments.
- Drive top-line sales revenue in a named list of accounts
- Drive adoption of enterprise agreements in the targeted named accounts to ensure long-term relationships and maximum contract value
- Collaborate with global team members to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing among named accounts
- Strong focus on relationship building with executive decision-makers
- Guide prospects through a methodical sales process to facilitate decisions
- Ensure customer success
- Represent SIG at local and/or industry events
- Maintain an accurate forecast and account information
- Travel as necessary to client locations (approximately 50% of time traveling)
- Minimum 8 years of enterprise software sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding software sales revenue targets
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Proven ability to sell multiyear enterprise licensing agreements
- Proven track record selling six- or seven-figure deals
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with executive decision-makers
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications and presentations skills
- Software engineering tools experience
- Security software sales experience
- Large enterprise account management experience
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.