RUSSIA – Saint Petersburg
Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
The Synopsys Proteus WorkBench (PWB) team is a group of highly qualified and motivated scientists who develop the tool provides a single environment that facilitates ProGen model building, Proteus OPC recipe generation and optimization, layout visualization and editing, verification, and other resolution enhancement technique (RET) functions. PWB combines ease-of-use with high efficiency, resulting in a fast turnaround time for setting up production-ready mask synthesis flows. We are looking for a talented and motivated engineer to become a part of our team.
We’re looking for a R&D Engineer to join the team.
Does this sound like a good role for you?
In this role, you would be responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software programs.
- Design algorithms and data structures
- Determines and develops approach to solutions
- Independently resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways on a regular basis
- Development of new code as well as maintenance and refactoring of existing code. The development is performed in close collaboration with the Synopsys teams in USA, Germany, China and with partners from the semiconductor industry
- As a member of a dynamic and distributed team, you will participate in specification, implementation, documentation, and maintenance tasks.
- Strong interest in collaborative software development
- Experience in scientific computing, numerical methods, and objected-oriented and functional programming
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Eager to learn and explore new technologies
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
- Linux system usage experience
- Experience with Qt
- Knowledge of Boost
- Distributed computing experience
- Knowledge of database technologies
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Applied Mathematics
- 5+ years programming experience in C++ is preferred.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.