IRELAND – Dublin
Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
ASIC Digital Design Engineer
We’re looking for an ASIC Digital Design Engineer to join the team.
Based in our offices in Blanchardstown in West Dublin, you will be a senior member of the Synopsys Solutions Group team, which is developing interface IP solutions for DDR and PCIe.
Your role will be to develop functional verification solutions for the IP which is used in end-customer applications such as server farms, AI/machine learning, automotive, etc.
You will work with our internationally-based team of architects/designers/other verification team members to specify requirements and follow through on the implementation.
Does this sound like a good role for you?
This role involves developing and verifying semiconductor integrated digital and mixed signal circuits. Additionally, you’d:
- Create design and verification specifications
- Determine architecture design, logic design, test bench design, and test cases
- Define module interfaces and formats
- Evaluate and exercise various aspects of the development flow which may include such items as RTL development, functional simulation, constraint development, design for test logic, synthesis, timing analysis, power analysis, behavioral modeling, and verification coverage metrics
- Generate documentation for circuit development, test plans, verification environments, and usage.
- Proficient in UVM
- Object oriented coding and verification solutions for productivity, performance, and throughput
- Knowledge of techniques such as assertion verification, coverage analysis and System Verilog for protocol-oriented performance analysis and debug
- Programming skills such as C, System Verilog, TCL Perl or Python.
- The ability to work independently, precisely and to drive innovation
- Good communication skills.
Some short-term international travel may be required.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.