GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 9 has an opportunity for a skilled and motivated engineer to join our routing team. As a member of the routing team, you will work on transitioning our Factory to the new processing system and route definitions. In this role, you will be working closely with other GF sites to capture best known methods and standard approach. You will define, optimize, automate route build processes and product release set ups. Cross organizational engagement required with process integration, module engineering, yield engineering, supply chain, production control, and IT required. This position requires an individual with strong analytical, problem solving, organizational skills. This position will be located at GLOBALFOUNDRIES in Essex Junction, Vermont.
- Responsible for system configuration and support activities on the manufacturing execution system SiView
- Configure factory systems items such as user accounts, factory manufacturing, equipment, work areas, wafer banks, recipes, technologies, products, process definitions, steps, module definitions, main routes, engineering experiments, reticles, carriers, pods, and manufacturing codes.
- Manage Mask Release business process and drive efficiencies
- Develop and test existing applications to improve productivity
- Drive cycle time improvements through application enhancements
- Collaborate with internal partners to specify and prioritize requirements, develop effective solution proposals and deliver/validate quality solutions.
- Participate and lead problem solving sessions using structured approach and lean methodologies
- Ensure execution of committed tactical and strategic equipment plans.
- Communicate effectively across teams in manufacturing operations, quality, engineering and maintenance.
- Understand and initiate work process improvements with all areas within the factory.
- Align objectives with other GLOBALFOUNDRIES factories and seek best practices for execution.
- Ensure the overall Manufacturing Operations focus is aligned with operations requirements and delivering value to the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Science, Statistics or a related degree in Engineering disciplines
- Strong data analysis skills
- Fluent in English Language (Written and Verbal)
- Up to 10% travel required
- Experience with Lean methodologies and structured problem solving
- Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing operations
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a cross functional team
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills: demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.