Job ID #: 18469
Job Category: Applications Engineering
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Department: IPG Central Ops
Primary Country: USA
Primary Location: Austin (TX)
Additional Country: USA
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join Arm’s Sales and Partner Enablement group! As a security engineer this role will help Arm’s partners and customers build real world security applications. This involves crafting and strongly influencing security solutions both from a silicon, system and software perspective. You will also contribute towards Arm’s partner’s success by supporting customers with Arm security solutions and presenting on security topics both internally in Arm and externally within Arm’s ecosystem and community.
Would you like to take an active part in the Technology Revolution and like solving complex problems? Arm® is at the heart of the world’s most advanced digital products. We enable the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
This role is located in Arm’s Austin office.
- Present and demonstrate how Arm Security based systems can tackle clients embedded security needs!
- Directly support customers with using Arm’s security IPs and technologies
- Create and deliver training on Arm’s security products to customers
- Capture requirements and feedback into Arm engineering
- Assess Arm client’s security system vulnerabilities and recommend how they can become security compliant using Arm technology and services
- You will understand customer’s end market, economical trade-offs and consult directly with customers to craft embedded and platform security solutions
- You will be responsible for innovation to evangelize Arm based systems as the easiest to design with, and use, in the world
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Science or technical related field
- Strong affinity towards solving client’s issues in a professional manner
- Self-motivated, conscientious, transparent and trustworthy
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.