In this position you will be an expert in Signal/Power Integrity and thermal analysis for IC Package and PCBs. Your responsibilities are driving technical campaigns and software evaluations with customers. Train and ramp-up new customers in running Sigrity SI/PI thermal analysis.
You will be working with customers to analyze very advanced IC Package and PCBs with latest technologies incl. DDR5/LPDDR5/PCIE5. You will have the chance to work as part of an international team (US, India, France, Germany etc.).
This is a great opportunity to gain in depth experience in EDA tools and to get familiar with customers SI/PI analysis challenges, 2.5D/3D EM model extraction and thermal analysis. You will also get the chance to see how a worldwide operating company works.
- Good communication skills (fluent in English). You will have to work with multinational engineering teams.
- Education: MSc/MEng in micro-electronics engineering
- Several years’ experience in micro-electronics/EDA industry
- Expert knowledge of signal and power integrity. Thermal analysis knowledge would be beneficial.
- Signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) will be required
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A team player who is passionate about technology but also understands business requirements
- Willingness to travel across the region and spend time on site with customers
Benefits we offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- 30 days annual leave
- 5 days paid time to volunteer to give back to our communities
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- JobRad scheme
- Meal vouchers
- Working in a hybrid model in a modern office concept
- And so much more, do not hesitate to contact us
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.