Website Mentor Graphics
PreSales Consultant II
Siemens seeks a talented individual to serve as a PreSales Consultant II in the USA. We are looking for a strong PreSales candidate with domain understanding to support sales efforts into the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) and Owner Operator domains to find new business for Siemens software and services solutions.
Location: Houston TX preferred. Other locations acceptable with discussion.
Support and Enhance the Siemens Sales Process with domain expertise.
- Present our value proposition and tailor it for each prospect.
- Support sales in the moving prospects through the sales process to closure.
Have 10+ years of software or technology PreSales experience, OR, 5+ years in engineering, construction, or operations involving operating assets in the related process industries.
- Strong Process Domain understanding.
- Understanding of sales methodologies.
- Significant experience delivering persuasive presentations to business decision makers.
- Education: BS/BA degree is required (degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering preferred); MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel (USA) – 35%
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.