Website Mentor Graphics
As part of the Country Vertical Partner Sales Execution team, aid and facilitate the successful growth of revenue derived through the Indirect Channel in terms of supporting Partners directly through the sales cycle, coaching on account management, opportunity management and deal closure to meet revenue objectives.
- Build productive relationships with Channel Solution Partners, Partner Management Executives and Partner Development Execs within a Country/Vertical territory, aligned to SPL Country/Vertical objectives.
- support of Partners.
- Able to work under self-management on routine tasks and light supervision on new tasks.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering or Administration
- 6+ years of sales experience for digitalization products: PLM, CAD, CAM, Manufacturing tools
- Must have advanced reading, writing, and speaking English language skills
- Must be able and willing to travel 60% of the time domestically
- Must have previous experience with Siemens Products (Teamcenter, Simcenter, NX, Solid Edge, Tecnomatix, Plant Simulation, Line Designer, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal knowledge, sales, investment planning
- Establish detailed sales operations workflows:
- Set business terms expectations
- Establish a cadence of accountability
- Define benchmarks and relative performance
- Performance assessment
- Risk mitigation
- Account Planning
- Territory Planning
- High performance on sales with proven records
- Position can be based in any City in Brazil
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) is a plus
- Sales experience in machinery, automotive, transportation, or CPG/CP&R industry desired
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.