GLOBALFOUNDRIES is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Product Lifecycle Management) Solutions Architect.
- Work with key internal customers in technology development, design enablement and manufacturing organizations to define IT project requirements. Elaborate and map business requirements into functional and technical solutions
- Develop project proposals and work with offsite IT resources to build solution architecture.
- Negotiate with internal customers on project scope, deliverables and timeline.
- Act as the customer interface for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and provide technical consulting on issues related to PLM. Provide project management support to the PLM team.
- Design business processes and application configuration for Oracle Agile PLM applications. Support all formal documentation of solutions, including requirements for product extensions, design doc, test plan etc.
- Continuously improve project management capabilities of the PLM team, adopting new ways of looking at problems, processes, and practices.
- Design and develop custom enhancements to PLM by acting as a lead engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field of study.
- 7 years of experience in Software Development or Systems Engineering.
- 2 years of experience with Agile PLM
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field of study
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle, both conventional and agile. Experience in working in Agile/Scrum project management environment.
- Ability to analyze project requests for feasibility, risk, and level of effort and implement solutions for project and portfolio management in Agile PLM.
- 7 years of experience to include PLM, Java, Oracle Database, integration of business information systems (ERP, CRM) with PLM.
- 2 years experience to include Agile PLM configurations, and customizations.
- 1 year experience to include large scale data migration into Agile PLM using ETL tools. Experience in data migration using data loader tools.
- Functional knowledge of PLM, including Change Control and BOM (Bill Of Material). Expertise in PLM business processes, including but not limited to: change management, document management and product portfolio management.
- Knowledge of advanced data structures, object oriented analysis and design.
- Ability to continually improve and learn new areas, ability to work well in a team, capable of independent work as well as collaborative development.
- Knowledge of semiconductor design and fabrication process is a plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.