Summary of Role:
Equipment Maintenance Technicians sustain and run the fab floor with primary responsibility of resolving equipment and process issues. Technician positions are shift positions working a compressed week of 12-hour shifts. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a 24/7 manufacturing facility providing technician support across all shifts.
- Monitor, control, and qualify state of the art 300mm semiconductor equipment
- LAM Specific tool knowledge:
- 5+ years working on LAM 2300 V2, E5/E6 platforms (Dielectric & Conductor).
- Troubleshoot complex RF related issues.
- Brooks/Kawasaki robot install and set up.
- Brooks and TDK loadport knowledge
- Vacuum experience related to our current tool sets.
- Knowledge and experience with collecting Lam data log information to use for troubleshooting. DA/SA/EIM software utilities.
- Enhanced, IGS and Jetstream Gas Box.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance activities.
- React to error messages of factory systems and/or equipment
- Process wafers using defined procedures
- Review Statistical Process Control charts for process quality and react to Out of Control conditions including defect troubleshooting
- Perform visual inspections (quality check)
- Recover from process and tool interruptions
- Identify and address potential areas for improvement and optimize tool availability, cycle time, utilization and cost
- Complete all required reporting and documentation
- Understand and follow all health, safety, and environmental procedures and requirements
- Actively participate in continuous improvement processes, learning and skills development
- Strong team member, able to work well with a global team, train new team members as needed and other duties as assigned
- Perform all activities in a safe ad responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Education – 2 Year Technical/Associates Degree in Science, Math, Engineering, Semi-Conductor Manufacturing or a related discipline or equivalent military training/experience or GED/high school plus relevant work experience
- Experience – Minimum of 8 years of relevant industry experience maintaining Lam ETCH equipment.
- Travel – 0% to 10%
- Fluency in English Language – written & verbal
- Physical Capacity Demands – Able to perform shift work on a 12-hour shift schedule; including working in a cleanroom environment per semi-conductor industry and GLOBALFOUNDRIES protocol/requirements. Able to wear all required clean room protective clothing and equipment throughout a 12 hour day (excluding breaks). Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds on a periodic basis throughout the shift (preventive maintenance) and/or process issues. Able to perform work in a standing position for majority of a 12 hour shift (excluding breaks)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.