- Developing firmware for DDR PHY using microcontrollers for Automotive product line.
- Responsible for developing firmware in C and similar Embedded programming languages typically involving bare-metal programming and developing low level APIs on Microcontrollers.
- Prior experience with coming up with software safety requirements and identifying safety concerns.
- Prior experience with coding guidelines for ISO26262.
- Prior experience with documentation, tools and flows involved in achieving ASIL certification.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mobiveil.com.