Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys offers the most comprehensive portfolio of software security solutions in the market. We go beyond traditional testing services to help our clients identify, remediate, and prevent vulnerabilities in the applications that power their business. Our holistic approach to application security offers a balance of managed and professional services and products tailored to fit your specific needs. We don’t stop when the test is over. Our experts also provide remediation guidance, program design services, and training that empower you to build and maintain secure applications.
We are seeking talented Sales Engineers to help our clients to make their software more secure and robust.
As a Synopsys Sales Engineer, you would lead customers to success in three key areas:
- Technical sales support: You identify target requirements by building personal rapport with potential customers; you deliver presentations, demonstrations and proofs-of-concept for Synopsys products, services and solutions to potential customers.
- Creates compelling software demonstrations that address a prospect’s business needs to both technical, security and legal audiences
- Develops and conducts technical briefings, and comfortable presenting in front of C-level executives
- Provides technical support to the inside sales team to help drive customer wins
- Initiates and manages multiple proofs of concepts, working directly with the prospect to deliver upon their success criteria
- Works closely with R&D and Product Management to provide feedback on product updates and enhancements
- BS CS, MIS or equivalent experience
- Typically requires 3-5 years’ experience working in a high-tech software company, preferably in a sales support role, consulting, software development, or project management background
- Working knowledge of current software development, deployment technologies, and security landscape
- Ability to clearly communicate the solution’s value proposition to clients and prospect in writing and in conversation
- Manages time effectively, with the ability to multi-task across various sales cycles
- Open-mindedness, with the willingness to learn new skills and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal English language, other languages would be an advantage
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.