Cadence is seeking a world class verification leader to be a part of the team responsible for deployment of Cadence verification products at leading semi-conductor and systems companies.
- Lead select strategic customer engagements and provide technical guidance to field leaders, customer leaders in India for verification products
- Partner with select customer at tech lead and management levels to set plans and deliverables for mutual success
- Partner with field teams to provide tactical and strategic support to win key evals and satisfy customer-care abouts
- Partner with RnD to spec, build, test and deploy productivity/performance improvements or new products/solution for key engagements
- Drive and report on progress on key customer commitments for internal reviews and external management meetings
- Develop a strong high performance engagement team to win verification evals using SVG products and solutions for WW customers
- Drive and implement processes for improving team efficiency and productivity
- BS-EE/CE (MS-EE/CE preferred)
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in the EDA / verification industry
- Use of verification tools and a strong knowledge base of verification of complex digital designs.
- Strong knowledge of simulation, emulation and formal verification tools
- Processor based emulation systems such as Palladium experience a plus
- Hands-on experience with Verilog, VHDL, UVM (SystemVerilog or Specman “e”) or C/C++ and Metric/Coverage driven verification
- 10+ years of experience in a customer engagement role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to document and communication scope, plans with all stakeholders including customers, RnD, PE, AE and sales teams.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to distill low level technical information and create summary material for reporting to executive staff.
- Ability to travel within up to 25%.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.