PORTUGAL – Porto, PORTUGAL – Portugal
Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
Analog Design Engineer
Does this sound like a good role for you?
This role you would be responsible forr the design, verification and validation of high performance, high speed SERDES circuits. In addition to being a designer, the mandate of this role is to act as a technical lead in the analog design of complex analog circuits in compliance with the project’s specifications and Synopsys’ methodologies.
- Requires a degree in Engineering or Applied Science (or equivalent) and >8 years working experience in analog circuit design.
- Possesses relevant experience in deep submicron CMOS technologies.
- Background in analog and mixed-signal block design, preferably related to high speed SERDES (Drivers, Receivers, Clocking, PLL, DLL, CDR).
- Exercises good judgment in selecting efficient/robust methods and techniques to design and validate electronic circuits.
- Capable of determining/identifying design requirements and create block specifications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Contacts are primarily within business unit and occasional organizational and external customer contacts on routine matters.
- Has familiarity with UNIX operating systems and IC design tools.
- Organizational skills are essential.
- May guide junior colleagues with aspects of their job.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.