INDIA – Bangalore
Job Description and Requirements
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join the team.
Does this sound like a good role for you?
In this role, the Data analyst need to gather and understand the business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques. You would need to carry out data quality control and validations. The data analyst needs to prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders using business analytics and tools.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to understand data content and develop and support reporting processes
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Design and carry out surveys and analyze survey data
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualizations
- Analyze large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Engineering
- 3+ Years in data analyst role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Understanding of IT services and management reporting
- Experience of data analysis techniques and statistical models
- Ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualizations
- Knowledge and advanced skills in Excel, VBA, XML, PPT
- Familiarity with Tableau, APIs and programming skills for data and analytics
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.