DENMARK – Copenhagen
Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our QuantumATK group is a team of world leading experts in atomic-scale simulations who are developing the QuantumATK software.
Scientific Software Developer
Does this sound like a good role for you?
Your job will be to implement and verify new modules to be used by our many industrial and academic users. The tasks require extensive experience with quantum simulations of solid-state systems, in particular density functional theory and talent for software development.
- Personal experience with solid state quantum codes
- Strong general background in solid state physics
- General programming skills, in particular Python and c++
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
The successful applicant
- Is an outstanding individual with strong competences in programming or atomic-scale modelling;
- Has a broad set of skills and is ready to apply them to whatever task assigned;
- Is dedicated with focus on getting the job done without sacrificing quality;
- Is a team player;
- Enjoys communicating and helping other people;
- Has a positive mindset and is motivated by challenging projects;
- Is self-motivated and takes responsibility and initiative.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.