USA – California – Mountain View/Sunnyvale, USA – California – San Francisco, USA – California – San Jose
Job Description and Requirements
Our Software Security and Quality business is all about building secure software—faster. That starts with our static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis so our customers can build security and quality into the DNA of their code at any stage of the software development lifecycle and across the supply chain. All while minimizing risks and maximizing speed of application development.
Sales Engineer Staff
The Sales Engineer provides specific technical expertise and support to the sales process for our application development products for SCA, SAST, IAST. This position works very closely with the US sales team to understand a prospect’s business, identify solutions based on Synopsys’ product offerings, and present those technologies and the value proposition of a Synopsys software solution. The Sales Engineer will report to the Manager of Sales Engineering.
- Creates compelling software demonstrations that address a prospect’s business needs to both technical, security and legal audiences
- Develops and conducts technical briefings, and comfortable presenting in front of C-level executives
- Provides technical support to the enterprise sales team to help drive customer wins
- Initiates and manages multiple proofs of concepts, working directly with the prospect to deliver upon their success criteria
- Works closely with R&D and Product Management to provide feedback on product updates and enhancements
- Knowledge of Software Development, DevOps Tools and Processes
- Application Security Knowledge/Experience is a plus
- Willingness to learn
- Prior software development experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Previous sales engineering experience
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.