Job ID #: 18508
Job Category: Marketing & Communications
Employment Type: Graduates
Division: Machine Learning
Department: Machine Learning – Engineering
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
Additional Country: UK
Additional Location: Cambridge
About the role
Do you want to stamp your mark on the future of technology? Do you want to work with some of the cutting-edge innovators in AI and Machine Learning worldwide?
Do you want to be immersed in a developers and emerging technologies projects, programs, conferences? Then this job is for you!
Arm is looking for a highly motivated and creative graduate to join our AI & Machine Learning Ecosystem team to lead marketing and partnerships engagement on these key technologies for the future of computing.
This role offers you the opportunity to lead, challenge the status quo and ultimately change the world of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
We’re on a mission to make Arm the leader in AI & Machine Learning and are expanding our team to enable us to reach new audiences. We are recruiting for a bright graduate star to join our team to help with the day-to-day marketing logistics and manage our AI Partner Program.
What will I be accountable for?
In this role you will have exposure across all elements of marketing and partnership management in a global environment.
Reporting to the Ecosystem Manager, you’ll be directly involved in activities such as:
- Involvement in planning and coordination of global campaigns including social media, events, webinars, emails in conjunction with the wider marketing organisation.
- Responsible for the execution of new and engaging content, alongside team members and external agency.
- Involvement in starting a new social media strategy alongside a digital agency.
- Maintenance of website content including working with an external agency, identifying and monitoring issues and coordinating updates.
- Working with procurement, ops, finance and legal teams to ensure processes are running smoothly.
- Coordination with team members to create presentations for industry events, tracking new event submissions and event deadlines from start to finish.
- Conducting research into competitors and audiences to guide marketing strategies.
- Supporting the strategy to engage with global ecosystem partners ranging from OEM, CSPs to developers and academics
- Support of Arm’s AI partner program including initial partners engagement, partners co-marketing activities such as webinars, PoC deliveries, blogs, documentation, demos etc.
- Understanding the key events, personalities and activities which will stimulate the ecosystem
Ideally, you’d have a passion for technology and how artificial intelligence can change the world.
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, business or psychology.
- Ability to be super organised and have an impeccable attention to detail, motivated by delivering on time and to brief.
- Willingness to take ownership of a problem and obtain solutions, working with the wider team or independently with minimal direction or supervision.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Desire to continuously develop skills and accept a variety of responsibilities and challenges
- Comfortable with working in fast paced environment and dealing ambiguity
Potential future career paths include but are not limited to Marketing Management, Partnership/Ecosystem Management or Technical Marketing Management.
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our creative culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed during the recruitment process:
- Delivery of results – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you aim to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do.
- Partner / customer focus – Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve the best outcome for both.
- Creativity / innovation – Possessing curiosity and a real passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
- Collaboration / communication – Your ability to build lasting and positive relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- Personal impact / influence – You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
- Team / personal development – You take time to drive your own development, while also encouraging team members and partners to do the same.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.