Job ID #: 18459
Job Category: Project Management
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
Arm is at the heart of the world’s most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and the transformation of industries and society.
As such, we are committed to supporting academics worldwide to access state-of-the-art Intellectual Property (IP), technologies and tools from the vast Arm ecosystem, so that they can learn, innovate and engage effectively in our increasingly connected and intelligent world.
We are now seeking a University Program Manager with the expertise to manage a global program combining education and research, but with a focus on the latter.
Beyond facilitating access to state-of-the-art IP, tools and technologies, we create products and services that enable researchers worldwide to solve impactful research questions and tackle practical problems, changing people’s lives to the better.
Join us to help unleash the potential of researchers worldwide.
In this role, you will work closely with a dedicated team of professionals in Arm Research, partners from academia, business, government and the third sector to meet clear Arm and partner objectives.
You will help shape the strategic plans, requirements gathering, product and service roadmap development and execution, as well as internal and external partner management. Working in partnership is part of our DNA, and this role is no exception as you will build and maintain successful partnerships in support of the overall strategy and plans.
What will you be accountable for?
• Promotion of Arm architectures, tools and research-specific products at universities worldwide in line with the overall University Program strategy
• Handling several University Program accounts including universities, silicon and EDA vendors, OEMs, and distributors
• Development of operation management frameworks, working with various partners internally and externally, to ensure contact database building, leads management, process management and tracking
• Tracking of partner channel performance to make sure all channels are performing to stated aims and objectives
• Marketing planning in close collaboration with the academic enablement team, the wider Arm and external Program partners
• Collaborate internally and externally to promote policies and partnerships that makes it easy for researchers and academics to innovate with Arm and partner-based offerings
• Set-up and tracking of important metrics that demonstrate the effectiveness and efficiency of the program. This includes planning, developing, and handling program budget, as well as identifying, tracking and reporting on vital metrics to management.
• Effective communication with partners, internally and externally, on the latest strategies, plans, offerings and achievements, and be an advocate for the program
• Staying on top of the latest developments in computer engineering and informatics’ research and development, trends and practices
• Actively help define and refine program plans to improve efficiency, quality, and effectiveness
What essential skills and experience will you need?
• Experience in successful partnership development and ecosystem management
• Research experience in computer science, electrical and electronic, computer engineering or a related subject area
• Excellent communication and presentation skills exhibited at executive, management and academic levels
• Ability to negotiate and close deals
• Commercial awareness and business skills
• Strong people and project management skills
• Team oriented but able to work independently while understanding and performing the role in the context of the wider team and international organization
• Ability to communicate customer and partner requirements effectively to an internal company audience
• Ability to prioritize workloads to meet tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Ability to craft, aggregate and analyze useful data and synthesize useful information with impactful insights
• Reporting and forecasting skills
• Self-motivated, problem solver, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
• Prior experience of developing and running successful academic enablement programs especially for research, in academia or the technology sector
• Experience with EDA flows for SoC development • Experience in chartering/contracting hardware and software development projects
• Deep knowledge of Arm and Arm-based architectures and technologies
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.