Website Siemens EDA
Siemens Digital Industries Software
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting interns for our summer 2020 Strategic Student Program in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our intern positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions available in software development, user experience, data management, cloud applications, and research & design innovation.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Able to work from our office in Charlotte, North Carolina without relocation assistance
- Preferred sophomore or junior status
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Cloud Security and Compliance
As part of the Cloud Security and Compliance team, you will participate in security and compliance activities for Siemens PL’s cloud-native applications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in securing public cloud environments and applications.
- Assist with public cloud compliance activities.
- Author white papers, analysis documents, executive summaries and detailed business case documents.
- Implement new cloud technology environments and Proof of Concept (POCs) projects
- Studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in: CS, CE, IS, IT, or related field
- Computer Security background preferred
- AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure experience a plus
- Python, PERL, Dash, etc. – scripting for automation
- Splunk experience a plus
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Linux background also helpful
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.