Job ID #: 18445
Job Category: Business Development
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Division: Architecture & Technology
Department: Architecture & Technology – Technology
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
Business Development Manager – Flexible location with remote working (must be able to travel to Global Arm Headquarters located in Cambridge on a regular basis).
Do you have a passion for business development and do you love to translate corporate and divisional goals into market strategies? If so, then we believe this is an excellent opportunity for you!
The Arm Architecture & Technology Group is growing, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager. Join a growing team where you will be responsible for delivering both strategic business and market development activities.
Arm has a well-established position as the world’s leading supplier of IP into the Semiconductor industry. We are adding this strategic role, based in the Secure Devices Ecosystem team which is targeted at growing awareness and driving adoption of Arm security initiatives in new parts of the value chain not traditionally served directly by Arm. Working on a 2 to 5 year horizon, your aim is to craft wider market awareness and pull of these initiatives.
We want to engage value chain partners in enterprises, OEMs, cloud service providers and system integrators. You’ll have a focus on (but not limited to)
- Building out the value proposition of digital security in IoT devices
- An opportunity to change markets and how cyber security is addressed to generate end market value
- Testing and refining it with industry leading players in the digital transformation space.
What will you be accountable for?
How digital device security is valued at different points of the supply chain is your primary accountability. This includes activities such as:
- Building familiarity with Arm’s existing products and technologies
- We are looking for how your contribution in turn can identify revenue establishment and pull for Arm in new markets.
- Own and drive the landscaping, planning and ultimately the execution of the strategy along with a wider cross functional team.
What skills, experience and qualifications do you bring?
- A passion to inspire change and open new opportunities to Arm and it’s partners.
- Strong experience of digital service providers and enterprises in a new business/business development role.
- Strong communicator, able to work well in a multi-geography, cross functional organisation.
- Familiarity of building and testing value propositions of new services into senior (VP and CxOs) decision makers as well as technical partners.
- We need you to build networks and develop positive relationships in markets and supply chains that Arm is not traditionally engaged in.
- Self-organised, focused and forward thinking, you have the ability to bring new ideas into the business.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Experience of working with media and press
- A deep understanding of digital transformation, cloud services, enterprise deployments and value chain around IoT.
- An appreciation of Cyber-Security in emerging markets.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.