Job ID #: 18483
Job Category: Hardware Engineering
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Division: Central Engineering – Systems
Department: Central Engineering – Systems Engineering
Primary Country: Hungary
Primary Location: Budapest
Are you interested in supporting the development of next-generation subsystem IP development?
We are looking for engineers passionate about a career in hardware verification.
We as Systems group are intergrating the latest Arm CPUs and IPs to build complete subsystem solutions. These solutions are important part of consumer devices such as mobile phones and tablets as well as in numerous other electronic products from sensors to servers.
Do you consider yourself creative, innovative and enthusiastic about new technologies? Our highly motivated team creates products across the range of Arm’s IP portfolio providing world-class performance and low power.
Hardware engineers immediately start working on real project tasks with help and guidance of more expert engineers. Through teamwork, training and dedication to personal development, our goal is that our engineer quickly learns about different aspects of developing highly-complex designs, starts contributing to different project tasks and ultimately develops into an expert in the field. You will be working in a multi-site environment and will have the opportunity to decide between design and verification within different projects and groups.
What will I be accountable for?
- You will develop the IP in RTL, working with the rest of the design team to deliver a product with leading power efficiency and performance.
- You will verify IPs to the highest quality standards using a wide range of methodologies – constrained random simulation using testbenches written in SystemVerilog, running real applications on emulation or FPGA platforms, and formal methods.
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or another relevant subject. Other degree types may be considered with relevant experience.
- You have experience in verifying complex ASIC products
- You are familiar with Verilog or VHDL language and associated software simulators and waveform debugging tools
- Your ability to make trade-offs between power, performance will be vital
- You have exposure to all stages of design which is important: initial concept, specification, implementation and testing, documentation and support and to producing specifications and documentation describing complex designs
- You have ability to work under time-scale pressure and meet ambitious targets without compromising on quality
- Knowledge of all phases of design flow
- RTL logic design with emphasis on low-power and high-speed implementations
- Formal property verification
- Specification and creation of constrained-random testbenches, and in-depth knowledge of functional coverage driven validation methods (SystemVerilog/UVM)
- Software engineering skills including understanding of data structures and algorithms in C/C++ and Java, and graphical user interfaces
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well within an engineering team
- You are motivated to continuously develop skills and accept a variety of responsibilities as part of contributing to the design center’s success
- Demonstrate positive attitude and respect for all members of the team
- Willing to take risks to build groundbreaking solutions for hard problems
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.