We are looking for a Senior Security Analyst who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the Network Security infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the domain a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
- Monitor, gather, and report unusual security activities
- Manage and provide technical support for security products/solution
- Manage and perform investigations of security violations and breaches
- Maintain an understanding of current vulnerabilities, response and mitigation methodology used to support cyber security operations, and threat hunting
- Monitor and inspect alerts and if required provide analysis
- Understand incident response and handling process
- Understand threat landscape and cyber security kill-chain
- Perform in-depth incident handling and responses, and provide remediation
- Understand audit process, compliant requirement, and coordinate in audit exercise
- Develop, maintain and review Standard Operating Procedures
- Administer Privileged Access Management and Privileged Session Management operations
- Provide management updates, incident reports and recommendations to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of cybersecurity monitoring and detection
- Keep abreast of the latest industry cybersecurity practices and technology as well as emerging threats and vulnerabilities, and recommend appreciate controls and solution for implementation to enhance the cybersecurity posture
- Ensure systems access is controlled through appropriate administrative, hardware, and software applications, consistent with industry best practice
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Computer Science, Info Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent with more than 3-4 years of experience in the IT Security field.
- Extensive hands-on experience of Cisco, Checkpoint,PaloAlto, Bluecoat and Juniper security products.
- Hands-on experience in managing security operations
- Detailed Internet/Network Security skills – firewalls, VPN, IDS, IPS, proxies, etc.
- Ability to develop, describe and communicate Security Baselines and Policies
- Troubleshooting and configuration abilities with excellent TCP/IP networking skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Good working knowledge of:
- TCP/IP, common network traffic, network protocols, LAN, WAN, and Wireless technologies
- Security best practises, IT Security framework, IT security incident response and IT Security assessment
- Customer facing skills are highly required
- Ability to work in a 24x7x365 Security Operations Environment
- Ability to work on-call to support the 24×7 operation
- Working knowledge in the Semiconductor industry
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently when needed
- Ability to address customer needs in a professional manner
- Highly motivated and positive
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.