- Ensure availability of ERP applications by adhering to SLAs, managing service delivery, developing processes to monitor risks and resolve issues
- Manage system incidents providing timely escalation/recovery actions and management communication
- Work closely with Business Users on incident reported, continuous follow up until issue closed
- Manage Business Users’ new enhancement request, provide solution and ensure delivery on time.
- Work independently and with cross-functional teams
- May required to work in shifts to support time zone differences
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience implementing, supporting Oracle EBS applications
- Experience in Incident, Change and Project Management
- Fluency in English Language
- Candidates should have experience with Oracle EBS applications, strong in technical and functional.
- Experience in gathering requirements, gap analysis and providing solution to a business case.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and experience in Oracle EBS Procure to Pay modules. (Purchasing, Inventory and Warehouse Management)
- Experience in Oracle Mobile Supply Chain applications both Inbound Logistics and Outbound Logistics
- Candidate should have extensive experience in supporting, customizing using Oracle OAF, Oracle MWA, Oracle Standard API.
- Excellent skills in SQL and PL/SQL. Ability to debug and analyze root cause.
- Strong Analytical skill, analyze and interpret data models,
- Experience in oracle application documentation MD050, MD070, CV040, BR100 etc
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.