CANADA – Alberta – Calgary
Job Description and Requirements
Our Software Security and Quality business is all about building secure software—faster. That starts with our static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis so our customers can build security and quality into the DNA of their code at any stage of the software development lifecycle and across the supply chain. All while minimizing risks and maximizing speed of application development.
Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Are you passionate about software security and quality? At Synopsys Software Integrity Group, you will be a key member of a market-leading software technology team. Our tools analyze the customer’s software to find issues with security, quality, and standard compliance. Your passion will help thousands of developers all over the world to improve their software.
- You will work on our issue management platform, a key component of our SaaS ecosystem that stores, sorts, prioritizes, graphs, and helps users understand and resolve software issues.
- The platform is fully integrated into customers’ environments and is part of their mainstream development and testing processes
- Tech stacks include Java, Spring, PostgreSQL, Oracle, and microservices.
- Scalability and performance are acutely important.
- Expertise in Java development
- At least 5 years of experience building commercial web applications
- Ability to solve complex problems using efficient algorithms
- Strong understanding of performance and scalability issues in applications
- Proficiency developing with SQL database APIs and knowledge of object-relational mapping frameworks
- SaaS platforms
- Microservice architectures
- Other languages such as C++, Go or Python
- Messaging middleware
- Web application security
- Database query optimization
- NoSQL databases
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.