Website Mentor Graphics
Mentor A Siemens Company produces leading functional verification products which include the QuestaSim family of high performance simulation products. These products play a critical role in chip design for industry leaders worldwide. Simulation design languages involve many aspects of computer science, programming languages and compilation, high levels of concurrency, operating system scheduling principles, and advanced user interfaces. Our simulation environments incorporate support for unified verification of designs developed in multiple hardware design languages including SystemVerilog, VHDL, and SystemC. To find out more about Mentor A Siemens Company, please see www.mentor.com.
Parallel/High-performance computing has been an interesting and challenging research area for some years. With vast availability of advanced hardware, multi-core systems, software industry is now realistically looking forward to utilize parallel techniques with advances hardware system resources and improve performance ofits products. We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work and innovate in the QuestaSim engineering performance team.
You will be responsible for all phases of software development in the QuestaSim product including parallel computing algorithms, high performance design, architectures, implementation, testing, maintenance, and support.
– MS/PhD in computer science or electrical engineering
– Candidate with 8-16 years of software development experience
– Excellent knowledge of C, C++ and experience with UNIX/LINUX platforms
– Efficient on developing high performance/capacity system
– Good exposure to computer science principals, complex algorithm designs, data structures and object oriented programming
– Can demonstrate strong analysis and problem solving skills
– Excellent programming and software engineering skills
– Experience working on large sized software development projects
– Strong ability to learn, explore and innovate with new technologies
– Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set and work consistently towards personal goals in a dynamic environment
– Good understanding of OS process scheduling, Cache/Memory efficiency, MPI layer, Thread-safe programming
– Efficient with developing/optimizing software for high-performance computation/analysis
– Knowledge of digital design and/or HDL languages (SystemVerilog, VHDL, SystemC)
– Experience in EDA software, like software simulation tools (QuestaSim, NC-sim, VCS etc)
– Knowledge of scripting languages (like PERL, Python)
– Experience working with geographically distributed development team
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.