Canada – Ontario – Kanata, USA – California – San Francisco
Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Software Security and Quality business is all about building secure software—faster. That starts with our static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis so our customers can build security and quality into the DNA of their code at any stage of the software development lifecycle and across the supply chain. All while minimizing risks and maximizing speed of application development.
Senior Software Engineer
The Static Analysis team is looking for an exceptional C/C++ developer, with experience or interest in building security tools, to join the Coverity team. The job involves creation of new checkers, evolving Coverity’s state of the art analysis infrastructure, driving better performance and scalability, and generally pushing the envelope of static analysis. The perfect candidate will have a strong passion for improving software quality and security and preferably have a background in programming languages and static analysis, and foremost a strong desire to learn. If you have experience with any other static analysis and developer testing tools like Fortify, Parasoft, Klocwork, or Checkmarx, we’d love to talk to you! Check us out @ https://www.synopsys.com/software-integrity.html
• Design, experiment with, and implement new checkers
• Make improvements to general analysis infrastructure
• Develop new code analysis algorithms and techniques
- Experience in C/C++ development (5+ years).
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience or Interest with WebApp Security or Mobile Security.
- Experience with Object Oriented programming and design.
- Experience with development on UNIX.
- Experience with compiler technology.
- Experience with algorithmic design and analysis.
- Research, degree or background in programming languages and static analysis.
- Experience with C++ templates.
- Experience with development on Windows
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.