Canada – Ottawa, NETHERLANDS – Eindhoven, PORTUGAL – Porto
Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
Senior RTL Design Engineer
For the Security IP team, we are looking for a senior hardware design engineer who will develop new hardware IP cores and subsystems to extend the portfolio for Security IP. In this role, your responsibilities include:
- Architecture, design and implementation of digital hardware Security IP cores and complex subsystems in RTL
- In cooperation with software and security experts, definition of optimal embedded hardware/software IP solutions
- Hardware verification of IP cores and subsystems with modern verification techniques like UVM or formal verification
- Significant proven RTL design expertise of complex hardware IP components
- Strong ASIC development skills (design, verification using SV/UVM)
- Ability to create technical product specifications and translate those into effective implementations
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 8+ years of experience (Masters or PhD preferred)
- Good knowledge about IC Design flows and excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Security and Cryptographic Protocols
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.