GERMANY – Berlin, GERMANY – Germany, GERMANY – Munich, GERMANY – Stuttgart, SWITZERLAND – Switzerland, SWITZERLAND – Zurich
Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Software Security and Quality business is all about building secure software—faster. That starts with our static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis. So our customers can build security and quality into the DNA of their code at any stage of the software development lifecycle and across the supply chain. All while minimizing risks and maximizing speed of application development.
Senior Regional Sales Manager
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager to drive sales for the Synopsys Software Integrity Group (SIG) Business Unit in the DACH territory.
This individual contributor must be highly motivated and a proven sales executive in the area of software licensing and security services with demonstrated experience selling to software development teams, security teams, CISO and C level executives in Enterprise organizations. The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will work closely with his or her Sales Engineer and Consulting team.
A principle goal for this position is the selling of enterprise software and consulting agreements within local and global accounts in DACH, achieving growth and hitting quarterly and annual sales targets.
We anticipate that travel to client locations will be around 30% of the time.
- The RSM must have strong skills and experiences in the selling of a broad product portfolio in large and complicated customer environments.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years’ enterprise software sales experience.
- Experience of selling in the DACH region.
- Proven track record of exceeding software sales revenue targets.
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles.
- Proven track record of selling six-or-seven figure deals.
- Excellent communications and presentations skills.
- Solid understanding of modern Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in selling to the financial services sector – Advantage.
- Experience in selling tools and consulting services in the domain of AppSec, CI/CD, DevOps and automation – Advantage.
- Candidate location; flexible within the DACH region, but ideally close to a transport hub
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.