As an Equipment Engineer you are responsible to support the Fab 10 maintenance team. This responsibility includes, but is not limited to:
- Establishment of the equipment engineering and maintenance related business processes necessary to run and maintain the tools in production, as well as their documentation according to quality standards.
- Manage equipment spending to ensure it fits within budget, and work on cost reduction.
- Work in close collaboration with Process Engineering and Manufacturing teams
- Engage in knowledge exchange on best known methods and improvement levers with sister fabs and other modules.
- Create materials and perform training of equipment technicians working on tools in the area.
- Ensure close interaction with equipment suppliers. Drive escalations and work together on resolution of tool issues.
- Read and interpret tool schematics (electrical, PIDs, utilities diagrams, etc.)
- Engage in continuous improvement activities on tools and develop solutions for higher throughput and improvement in tool performance.
- Lead training and development of the maintenance technicians to improve their skills.
- Perform data analysis of recurring and/or chronic issues.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- A.A.S. degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Solid State Physics or other related engineering physical science discipline
- Experience – Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience maintaining TEL Etch equipment
- Fluency in English Language – written & verbal
- B.S. degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Solid State Physics or other related engineering physical science discipline
- Strong continuous improvement mindset, permanently driving to identify and eliminate waste and errors in business process, work procedures and instructions, work organization
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic and self-starter.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.